Guess who just turned 13?! This kid!
It's crazy that David is now officially a teenager. I guess it's time to expect later nights, friend hang outs, and more chauffeuring around the town. David is definitely more social than John and I want to be but we've known that for a long time. He loves to hang out with friends. He also still loves legos and cars and all things that have to do with creativity and hands on building.
David is finishing 7th grade and has loved taking the trumpet in school this past year and wants to continue on to play in the jazz band when he's old enough. He is also still loving the Chinese immersion program and talks about visiting China some day.
For David's birthday dinner this year, he asked for pot stickers and chow mein. Also, true to form, David asked for cheesecake instead of a regular cake again this year. I really only make cheesecake about once a year for David's birthday but it's always so good when I do!
Cheers to another year for this kid! We love you David!



No comments:
Post a Comment